Does VM from Boot Camp allow for Shared Profile?

garneaum

Bit poster
I have always been using Parallels with an expanding disk. I'm considering upgrading to a larger hard drive and am thinking of trying a Boot Camp installation of my Windows XP. If I use Parallels with the Boot Camp partition, would I still be able to enable a shared profile, so that "My Documents" would map to "Documents" on my Mac?

Thanks.
 
I'm hoping that the first part of your answer is correct, that it makes no difference.
The link provided information on shared folders, but I was inquiring more specifically about the shared profile feature. I would like "My Documents" in XP to automatically map to my "Documents" folder on my Mac. That is the way I currently have it configured without Boot Camp. I'm hoping I can do the same with using Boot Camp.
 
Back
Top