GregWaterloo
Junior Member
Hi,
I often find that my mouse drifts up towards the top of the screen when I am in full screen mode with a windows guest. When this happens, the parallels menu bar appears (which is great). But then once, I drag the mouse back down and have the menu bar disappear, I find that the windows app I was working with has lost focus so I have to click on the app again. Often times this is very disruptive because I may have just finished selecting a bunch of text to copy and now I have to select that text again, because the click to focus the window also deselected the text.
it would be better if parallels didn't defocus the foreground app with the mac parallels menu appeared.
I often find that my mouse drifts up towards the top of the screen when I am in full screen mode with a windows guest. When this happens, the parallels menu bar appears (which is great). But then once, I drag the mouse back down and have the menu bar disappear, I find that the windows app I was working with has lost focus so I have to click on the app again. Often times this is very disruptive because I may have just finished selecting a bunch of text to copy and now I have to select that text again, because the click to focus the window also deselected the text.
it would be better if parallels didn't defocus the foreground app with the mac parallels menu appeared.