[DOTA 2] Artifacts Shader

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by AlexSorn, Jan 25, 2013.

1. AlexSorn

AlexSorn Bit poster

Processor: Intel i5 750
    Video: Nvidia 512MBR (DirectX 9)
    Game: DOTA 2

[​IMG]

2. apanloco

apanloco Bit poster

I just wanted to ping this thread and hope for a reply from the Parallels team. I have the same issue. Apart from always being around Luna, it's also present around some creeps, and here and there. Super annoying when Luna comes by ;D

Also, sometimes when I have CMD-Tabbed to OS X, and go back, Dota 2 has become minimized and it's not possible to open it. This is easily reproduced by sleeping the laptop with Dota 2 running (home screen is enough).

I am running Windows 7 64bit on a Macbook Pro Retina 15".

/apanloco

3. BORODA

BORODA Bit poster

Bump on this question. This problem is still there with the latest version of parallels. There is a known fix for this in wine - disabling GLSL shader support (that actually disables the effects that cause this bug). Is there any way to disable them in Parallels (using boot flags or anything)?

Last edited: Jun 16, 2013
  4. boinch

boinch Bit poster

I'm having the same issues... and I also noticed you dont get a portrait as well. Luna is a big blob like the picture but it seems most moves with any sort of lighting effect have the same issue. Has the paralells team done anything to try to help???