Download Audio stopped working

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Windows' started by ParallelsU1097, Mar 1, 2023.

1. ParallelsU1097

ParallelsU1097 Bit poster

For over a week now, Download Audio, which worked fine for months, has only returned a "No audio found in the file" message. I have written to you on Twitter and FB Messenger with no response. I paid for this -- why do you make it so hard to get support? My key is registered and my reference number is 350501544.

2. Aydaskhan Asochakov

Aydaskhan Asochakov Staff Member

Greetings,
    Thank you for posting on Parallels Forum.
    Recently we've released a hotfix for Parallels Toolbox - 6.0.2.
    As per your logs, you running version 4.0.1
    Simply update your current 4.0.1 version to the latest 6.0.2 by following steps below:
    1) Find Parallels Toolbox icon and click on that.
    2) Find cogwheel in right-top corner of appeared window of Parallels Toolbox.
    3) Click on cogwheel > Check for Updates.
    4) Install all the updates.
    5) Reproduce the issue.
    If persists, collect a technical report as per this article: http://kb.parallels.com/en/124107
    Then copy 9-digit ID of the report and provide it in a reply message.
    Should you have any additional questions, let us know.
    Have a great week ahead!

3. mrsmart

mrsmart Bit poster

If you are experiencing slow performance in Parallels, try allocating more RAM and CPU cores to the virtual machine. You can also disable any unused features or services within the VM's operating system to free up resources. Additionally, make sure you have the latest updates and drivers installed for both Parallels and your host OS.

This solution is concise and offers practical advice for improving performance in Parallels, which is a common issue reported on the forum.