Download video stopped working

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by KreelaM, Feb 17, 2023.

1. KreelaM

KreelaM Bit poster

As of this morning no youtube video has succeeded in downloading, although I could download videos with Wondershare Ultimate Video Converter. They all received the same error. I tried to right-click and copy URL, then I tried to right-click and copy current URL. Normally I don't use the Safari extension, even though I have it installed. I tried two different browsers: Opera and Safari.

My O.S. is 13.2.1 Ventura on an M1 iMac, which is up-to-date. Two days ago I successfully downloaded videos. Restarting the Toolbox did not help, nor did changing download options help.

Attached Files:

2. KreelaM

KreelaM Bit poster

I also tried removing and reinstalling Parallels Toolbox afterwards. And I tried different resolutions for the downloading.

3. carloscmbm

carloscmbm Bit poster

[As of this morning no youtube video has succeeded in downloading, although I could download videos with Wondershare Ultimate Video Converter. They all received the same error. I tried to right-click and copy URL, then I tried to right-click and copy current URL. Normally I don't use the Safari extension, even though I have it installed. I tried two different browsers: Opera and Safari.]

I got the same issue since this morning

Attached Files:

4. kenm10

kenm10 Bit poster

same issue here 2 days ago it worked now not working
    any help?

5. Shery

Shery Bit poster

Same here i am also experiencing the same issue, none of video/audio can be downloaded from youtube right now via Parallels Tools box - Mac Mini M1 / macOS Ventura 13.1 / Toolbox - Version 6.0.1 (4541)

6. Merlyn

Merlyn Bit poster

Same problem here. May have started right after 13.2.1 update 2 days ago. M1 Macmini

7. kenm10

kenm10 Bit poster

Im at os 12.6 so it wasnt a update
    Probably You tube changed their side

8. Aydaskhan Asochakov

Aydaskhan Asochakov Staff Member

Greetings,
    To proceed with investigation, kindly collect a technical report as per this article: https://kb.parallels.com/en/124107
    While report is gathering, you can paste the link in the issue description so we could test it locally.
    Then copy 9-digit ID of the report and provide it in a reply message.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.

9. Aydaskhan Asochakov

Greetings,
    To proceed with investigation, kindly collect a technical report as per this article: https://kb.parallels.com/en/124107
    While report is gathering, you can paste the link in the issue description so we could test it locally.

10. Aydaskhan Asochakov

Greetings,

11. Aydaskhan Asochakov

Greetings,

12. Aydaskhan Asochakov

Greetings,

13. KevinE6

KevinE6 Bit poster

Report ID 418696743
    Video and audio downloading are not working today.

14. Shery

Shery Bit poster

Please investigate - Report ID 418707954

15. PedramO

PedramO Bit poster

Same issue here, and I tried different MACs and different YouTube videos or Audios. All, fail.
    It seems YouTube has changed their API again !

16. HermannN

HermannN Bit poster

Video downloads from YouTube seam not working since about 2-3 days, Report-ID 418737818

17. DonaldC9

DonaldC9 Bit poster

I too have the same problems as those above. I sent a copy of the technical data report with ID 418761299. I tried a number of times to open a ticket with this number as per your instructions in the app, but the menus available on your support site just go round to the same places for self-help so I can not open a ticket.

18. KarelG1

KarelG1 Bit poster

The Download video feature stopped working, tested with Youtube. The technical report ID: 418772911.

19. MarcoM23

MarcoM23 Bit poster

I have the same problem. I can't download videos from YouTube. I still can do it from Facebook. Here you are the issue report id: 418800867

20. ScottG19

ScottG19 Bit poster

I am having the same problem. Here is my report ID 418802592. I really need this feature to work again.

Attached Files: