I have a Dymo Twin Turbo labelwriter that is connected to my MacBook Air via USB. I have the Dymo software installed on my Mac OS (Lion 10.7.2) and on my PD7/Windows 7 VM.
The issue that I'm having is that once I enable the device to print from Windows7, I cannot release it to back to my Mac OS so that I can print to it from my Mac version of the Dymo software. The reason that I want to do this is that I use Indicia to print postage stamps on demand and I only have the stamp account set up on my Mac Dymo software, but I print address labels from my contact database, ACT! 2010, which runs on the Win7 VM.
After selecting the Dymo printer to connect to my Win7 VM, I have to shut down Win7 in order to restore printing from the Mac OS.
Another curiosity is when I check the USB connected devices using the PD menu, there is no check next to the Dymo labelwriter even though it is the selected device unlike the other available USB devices.
I had this same issue with previous version of PD (5 and 6) and WinXP VMs.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Bud
The issue that I'm having is that once I enable the device to print from Windows7, I cannot release it to back to my Mac OS so that I can print to it from my Mac version of the Dymo software. The reason that I want to do this is that I use Indicia to print postage stamps on demand and I only have the stamp account set up on my Mac Dymo software, but I print address labels from my contact database, ACT! 2010, which runs on the Win7 VM.
After selecting the Dymo printer to connect to my Win7 VM, I have to shut down Win7 in order to restore printing from the Mac OS.
Another curiosity is when I check the USB connected devices using the PD menu, there is no check next to the Dymo labelwriter even though it is the selected device unlike the other available USB devices.
I had this same issue with previous version of PD (5 and 6) and WinXP VMs.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Bud