Hi Dev team,
I would really appreciate the feature to be able to boot a MacOS VM in ParallelDesktop into Safe Mode. I was speaking already with the support and currently the only hardware settings which can be set with a M1 chip in ParallelDesktop for MacOS VM is:
https://kb.parallels.com/128842
It would be great as config.ini could be extended with SafeMode settings:
devices.mac.boot_args="-x -v" as described for Intel chips:
https://kb.parallels.com/124181
Many thanks in advance!
Best regards
David
I would really appreciate the feature to be able to boot a MacOS VM in ParallelDesktop into Safe Mode. I was speaking already with the support and currently the only hardware settings which can be set with a M1 chip in ParallelDesktop for MacOS VM is:
https://kb.parallels.com/128842
It would be great as config.ini could be extended with SafeMode settings:
devices.mac.boot_args="-x -v" as described for Intel chips:
https://kb.parallels.com/124181
Many thanks in advance!
Best regards
David