This is getting beyond annoying now, since I made the mistake of answering YES to the enable shared folders message and ticking the box now whenever I drag a file it automatically shares my home folder to Windows, WHICH I DO NOT WANT, if I remove the setting it automatically changes it whenever I drag n' drop. Worst, drag n' drop works from the desktop o OSX but not from a folder I have in 'Downloads' (it's not a problem with permissions, Downloads has the default permissions and this folder even has read-only to everyone).
I only want a specific folder shared which is defined in the User Defined folders, I want drag n' drop enabled from anywhere, which is defined in the services settings.
I had this working before clicking YES in the damn box, the only problem I had before and that was my first complain was the message box always popping up, I answered NO and the drag n' drop worked. I ticked the check box to no show the message again but the message appeared again, so there's definitely something wonky here, and don't give me that this is the default behaviour, if you thing that re-read again this post.
I had to reset all the hidden messages to recover the behaviour I had before, which at least doesn't enable sharing of my home folder on the background, but I get the damn message every time I drag n' drop, but at least I can drag n' drop from ANY folder.