Hi,
I'm trying to expand a virtual hard disk (FAT32/ Windows XP) and keep getting the following error.
image tool unable to read the format of the hard disk .... (see attached)
I tried compacting the drive prior to expansion, but to no avail. Is there a more detailed error log that would shed any light on the problem? I found the message below and assumed the subsequent release fixed the fat32 problem.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm fighting for space.
Cheers,
Mike
>>>>>>>>
Hello,
Rmoraski, thank you for the information.
We appreciate everybody's reports that helped us to investigate the issue.
Image Tool is not working for FAT32 file system in the current PD build. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
However the problem is fixed in-house and will be implemented in the next major update.
Best regards,
Xenos
I'm trying to expand a virtual hard disk (FAT32/ Windows XP) and keep getting the following error.
image tool unable to read the format of the hard disk .... (see attached)
I tried compacting the drive prior to expansion, but to no avail. Is there a more detailed error log that would shed any light on the problem? I found the message below and assumed the subsequent release fixed the fat32 problem.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm fighting for space.
Cheers,
Mike
>>>>>>>>
Hello,
Rmoraski, thank you for the information.
We appreciate everybody's reports that helped us to investigate the issue.
Image Tool is not working for FAT32 file system in the current PD build. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
However the problem is fixed in-house and will be implemented in the next major update.
Best regards,
Xenos