installed p4 as an upgrade from p3. I have vista 64 Ultimate on a boot camp partition my machine. P4 was able to use Vista 64 boot camp no problem on install. However the next time I tried to use it I received this message:
"Unable to connect Hard Disk 1.
A file or device required for the operation of Hard Disk 1 does not exist or is used by another process, or you have no permission to access it. The virtual machine will continue running, but the device will be disconnected."
I can no longer use Boot Camp partition...WTF?
"Unable to connect Hard Disk 1.
A file or device required for the operation of Hard Disk 1 does not exist or is used by another process, or you have no permission to access it. The virtual machine will continue running, but the device will be disconnected."
I can no longer use Boot Camp partition...WTF?