Error publishing applications to web

Discussion in 'Parallels Remote Application Server' started by jplummer, Oct 6, 2006.

1. jplummer

jplummer Guest

When I setup a new application to publish and click the "Publish to Web" button, I get an error message that says "Unspecified Error."

I'm using whatever the latest v3 release is.

I am able to install the 2X Application Server, setup a new published application, setup the security, etc...I just can't use the "Publish to Web" button.

Any thoughts?

2. nixu

nixu Guest

Hi there,

What OS are you running? Could you also identify the build number of the 2X ApplicationServer.

I would give a try with the new 2X ApplicationServer & LoadBalancer (Beta), as 'Publish to Web' has been improved.

Nixu

3. jplummer

jplummer Guest

The OS is Windows 2003. The 2X version is 3.7. The Beta isn't really an option for me. I can't put a beta into a production environment.

4. nixu

nixu Guest

Hi there,

Did you change the Template ??? In that case first try with the Default template, and if it work, the problem is in the template you are specifing.

Make sure you are following the xhtml specs (everything should be in lower case and each tag must be closed).

Nixu