Hi!
I had finally U P G R A D E D to PD4 after working day and night.
However, I am now run into another problem after some fatal error which sent as report to Parallels for further invest..
My Windows XP is now not working and stop at boot up as attached.
Please help to fix it as I do not want to waste my time to re-convert my PD3 VM to PD4's.
Many thanks!
I had finally U P G R A D E D to PD4 after working day and night.
However, I am now run into another problem after some fatal error which sent as report to Parallels for further invest..
My Windows XP is now not working and stop at boot up as attached.
Please help to fix it as I do not want to waste my time to re-convert my PD3 VM to PD4's.
Many thanks!