D Deon1 Bit poster Sep 2, 2018 #1 Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac,安装Windows 7系统融合模式运行Foxmail,菜单未显示!VMware + Fusion没有此错误! Attachments QQ20180903-132516@2x.png 763.8 KB · Views: 19
D Deon1 Bit poster Sep 4, 2018 #2 Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac, installed Windows 7 system fusion mode to run Foxmail, menu not shown! VMware + Fusion does not have this error!
Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac, installed Windows 7 system fusion mode to run Foxmail, menu not shown! VMware + Fusion does not have this error!
J JoshB8 Bit poster Jan 15, 2019 #3 I agree with Deon1. It's a serious bug, Even in my WIN 7 Fusion mode, I can't able to see Menu. I think I have to try VMware also because When I try to take feedback it shows error. Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2019
I agree with Deon1. It's a serious bug, Even in my WIN 7 Fusion mode, I can't able to see Menu. I think I have to try VMware also because When I try to take feedback it shows error.
R RobertsonW Bit poster Feb 5, 2019 #4 I also feel that in my windows or in everyones windows i guess,feedback is a serious bug. Am i the only feeling this? Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
I also feel that in my windows or in everyones windows i guess,feedback is a serious bug. Am i the only feeling this?
T TomP6 Bit poster Dec 26, 2019 #5 I additionally feel that in my home windows or in everyones windows i guess,remarks is a extreme bug. Am i the simplest feeling this?
I additionally feel that in my home windows or in everyones windows i guess,remarks is a extreme bug. Am i the simplest feeling this?
S SaraR Bit poster Jan 18, 2020 #6 I furthermore feel that in my home windows or in everyones windows I guess,remarks is an outrageous bug. Am I the least difficult inclination this?
I furthermore feel that in my home windows or in everyones windows I guess,remarks is an outrageous bug. Am I the least difficult inclination this?
W wiretransferl Bit poster Jan 20, 2020 #7 When i am getting download parelles, It is showing crashed file.