Feedback is a serious bug

Do you think


  • Total voters
    12

Deon1

Bit poster
Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac,安装Windows 7系统融合模式运行Foxmail,菜单未显示!VMware + Fusion没有此错误!
 

Attachments

  • QQ20180903-132516@2x.png
    QQ20180903-132516@2x.png
    763.8 KB · Views: 19
Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac, installed Windows 7 system fusion mode to run Foxmail, menu not shown! VMware + Fusion does not have this error!
 
I agree with Deon1. It's a serious bug, Even in my WIN 7 Fusion mode, I can't able to see Menu. I think I have to try VMware also because When I try to take feedback it shows error.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I also feel that in my windows or in everyones windows i guess,feedback is a serious bug. Am i the only feeling this?
 
Last edited:
I additionally feel that in my home windows or in everyones windows i guess,remarks is a extreme bug. Am i the simplest feeling this?
 
I furthermore feel that in my home windows or in everyones windows I guess,remarks is an outrageous bug. Am I the least difficult inclination this?
 
Back
Top