Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Dear RobertR8, it won't affect or kill the virtual machine that you already have. You may also try Parallels Desktop Encryption which has it's own encryption especially higher protection.Am wondering if I can enable File Vault on my Macbook Air or will this kill the VM's that I already have.
Yes, @Bibi Fricotin You are absolutely correct! Feel free to reach out if you have any issue in the product, we are here to help!I've enabled it on my Mac mini without any problems.
It says to shut down the Virtual Machine but when doing so the configure option is not available...v12.1.3 Windows 10Dear RobertR8, it won't affect or kill the virtual machine that you already have. You may also try Parallels Desktop Encryption which has it's own encryption especially higher protection.