My hard drive died, so I had to install a new drive. Since I had excluded Parallels from Time Machine backups, because they would always take so long, I did not have a backup of my VM.
Now everything is installed again, and I can't find the VM on my hard drive. Where is it?
How can I recreate Windows application icons on the Dock. I forgot how to do this, but I do seem to remember, that the icons are inside the VM somewhere on the hard drive.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Now everything is installed again, and I can't find the VM on my hard drive. Where is it?
How can I recreate Windows application icons on the Dock. I forgot how to do this, but I do seem to remember, that the icons are inside the VM somewhere on the hard drive.
Any help is greatly appreciated.