Free Upgrad

MugsyMD

Member
Has anyone gotten their free upgrade activation key yet? I bought 3.0 in October 2008, and I submitted by email / FAX my request for version 4.0 upgrade download and activation key - STILL, nothing yet. This should be a no brainer - almost automatic - i.e. check activation key --> when it was submitted, and hence quick download. Why is so hard?
Do we just give up in frustration and pay them?
 
Has anyone gotten their free upgrade activation key yet? I bought 3.0 in October 2008, and I submitted by email / FAX my request for version 4.0 upgrade download and activation key - STILL, nothing yet. This should be a no brainer - almost automatic - i.e. check activation key --> when it was submitted, and hence quick download. Why is so hard?
Do we just give up in frustration and pay them?

Do you have a ticket number? there is no need to purchase it, you will get your free upgrade key anyway if your request satisfies conditions claimed for upgrade
 
Back
Top