Fullscreen on Dual monitor issues/suggestions

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by DrewDS, Apr 23, 2006.

1. DrewDS

DrewDS Bit poster

Hi,

I'm running a dual monitor setup, and for some reason when I change resolutions when in fullscreen, it will not stay on the screen it's meant to, instead it will just go fullscreen right in the middle of the two monitors, putting half on one and half on the other.

This effectively leaves having to boot Windows up in windowed mode, and once it's in GUI mode, then put it in fullscreen mode. And then if anything tries to change the resolution once in Windows, it will again go to the middle of the screen.

Anyways, the suggestion in addition to this is I'd like to see a feature that when you're in fullscreen mode, that you can drag a MacOS window over top of fullscreen mode (I guess this only really benefits multi-monitor users). As of right now when you try to drag a window over, or open a window that is on the other screen, it will be stuck behind parallels in fullscreen mode.

Other than this, the product has been incredible, I've never suffered any crashes or anything, thanks for the great product guys, you'll most certainly have a preorder from me any time soon, as it gets closer to going gold!