I have two displays. The macbook pro's screen and my 24" external monitor.
Usually I run paralells in window mode fullscreen on one screen and OSX on the other screen.
Usually I can select between the two to work on, with them both being displayed at the same time.
For some reason today everytime I click on one screen. A little black box showing four squares pops up with an arrow pointing to the right and the top right box lit up to indicate that its selecting my Parallels window... everything then sweeps left and I see my paralells window running XP, but my OSX stuff is no longer on my other screen.
If I click on say firefox open in OSX, that same box pops up showing four squares with an arrow pointing to the left to indicate that my OSX display is no selected... everything sweeps left and i see my OSX stuff with my windows now minimized or somehow hidden.
Why is it doing this? how do I make it go back to normal? I can't figure it out.
Please help its annoying as hell!
Usually I run paralells in window mode fullscreen on one screen and OSX on the other screen.
Usually I can select between the two to work on, with them both being displayed at the same time.
For some reason today everytime I click on one screen. A little black box showing four squares pops up with an arrow pointing to the right and the top right box lit up to indicate that its selecting my Parallels window... everything then sweeps left and I see my paralells window running XP, but my OSX stuff is no longer on my other screen.
If I click on say firefox open in OSX, that same box pops up showing four squares with an arrow pointing to the left to indicate that my OSX display is no selected... everything sweeps left and i see my OSX stuff with my windows now minimized or somehow hidden.
Why is it doing this? how do I make it go back to normal? I can't figure it out.
Please help its annoying as hell!