Hi,
I'm considering purchasing Parallels in order to play games on my Mac (I have a late 2012 iMac model).
I've read in previous threads of difficulties that were had with using Parallels to play a game called World of Tanks. Can anybody confirm that all bugs have been worked out in this regard?
Also, and of equal importance - if I play WoT on Bootcamp, my Frame Rate approaches something like 120. What kind of rate can I expect on Parallels?
Thanks,
Kurt
I'm considering purchasing Parallels in order to play games on my Mac (I have a late 2012 iMac model).
I've read in previous threads of difficulties that were had with using Parallels to play a game called World of Tanks. Can anybody confirm that all bugs have been worked out in this regard?
Also, and of equal importance - if I play WoT on Bootcamp, my Frame Rate approaches something like 120. What kind of rate can I expect on Parallels?
Thanks,
Kurt