Getting Nowhere with Customer Support

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by JohnS104, Nov 30, 2021.

1. JohnS104

JohnS104 Bit poster

I posted this yesterday:
    I have been a Parallels user for almost 12 years, going back to graduate school. I use Parallels as a platform to host Windows, which runs the Esri ArcGIS software which I use for GIS.
    In 2014 I introduced the company I work for to Parallels, and we have purchased around ten permanent licenses, and about the same number of Professional and Business subscriptions.
    I run a GIS department and am trying to transfer the ownership of licenses from my account to our office manager. We created an account for her and I opened a ticket with Parallels in late September to try to get this work completed. I don't purchase licenses, and have no time to manage accounts.
    Since September I have had over twenty interactions and one phone call with Parallels. The ticket was apparently elevated to a higher support level, and I have scheduled two calls, which I have been flaked on both times.
    I was a very loyal Parallels customer, but I am flabbergasted by the terrible support I am getting on this simple ticket.
    Has anyone else experienced this? Is this due to the new ownership of the company by Corel?
    Any suggestions on how to get this item resolved so I can spend more time making maps, and managing GIS and less time worrying about licenses and software companies?

I received this reply:
    Hello @JohnS104, please provide the old email , new email , license key and purchase invoice copy of Parallels Desktop account to transfer the license key to new email address. Thanks, Parallels Team.

I have received this question multiple times. I am a GIS Analyst. I have NO access to billing records. Parallels should have ALL of the purchase invoices for ALL of the licenses. Why am I having to run around in circles for a simple issue?