M mcmaiering Junior Member Mar 29, 2009 #1 before I splash out on getting the parallels 4 upgrade, do I first have to fully update my parallels 3? because it won't update it.
before I splash out on getting the parallels 4 upgrade, do I first have to fully update my parallels 3? because it won't update it.
P Peter Canasius J L Forum Maven Mar 29, 2009 #2 Hello Mcmaiering, You can upgrade directly to Parallels Desktop 4.0 even from any early build of Parallels Desktop 3.0. You can even upgrade to 4.0 from Parallels Desktop 2.0. All you have to do now is just to upgrade directly to Parallels Desktop 4.0. This should fix the issue.
Hello Mcmaiering, You can upgrade directly to Parallels Desktop 4.0 even from any early build of Parallels Desktop 3.0. You can even upgrade to 4.0 from Parallels Desktop 2.0. All you have to do now is just to upgrade directly to Parallels Desktop 4.0. This should fix the issue.