Hello,
there are ".lnk" icons on my Mac desktop for 3 programs I'm running in Parallels' Windows. I want to keep my Mac desktop as clean as possible, except when I delete these files, the programs won't start in Windows!!!
does anybody know of a way that I can get rid of these icons from my Mac desktop and still be able to run the programs in Windows/Parallels no problem?
any help VERY much appreciated!!!
thanks & best wishes!!!!
there are ".lnk" icons on my Mac desktop for 3 programs I'm running in Parallels' Windows. I want to keep my Mac desktop as clean as possible, except when I delete these files, the programs won't start in Windows!!!
does anybody know of a way that I can get rid of these icons from my Mac desktop and still be able to run the programs in Windows/Parallels no problem?
any help VERY much appreciated!!!
thanks & best wishes!!!!