Hi all,
Is it possible to get rid of the red icon badge for coherence mode Windows apps in Parallels 6? I'd much rather just have the icons with no badge at all. I found a few threads about this, but no one seemed to have a solution.
Any ideas?
Thanks!
(also that icon makes it look like the VM is paused for some reason)
I'm all ready to buy Parallels (using the demo now), but unless I can get rid of that icon I probably won't...
Is it possible to get rid of the red icon badge for coherence mode Windows apps in Parallels 6? I'd much rather just have the icons with no badge at all. I found a few threads about this, but no one seemed to have a solution.
Any ideas?
Thanks!
(also that icon makes it look like the VM is paused for some reason)
I'm all ready to buy Parallels (using the demo now), but unless I can get rid of that icon I probably won't...