Getting Terminal Server Busy error, on specific computer.

Discussion in 'Parallels Remote Application Server' started by Rene3, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Rene3

Rene3 Member

Hi there.

I can see similar questions has been raised but no real answer to them yet.

I am getting this error on one computer:

"Client could not access the remote application. Terminal Server might be too busy to accept new connections or network problems are preventing your connection. Please try connecting again later."

I have had this error before on other clients, but messing around with the connection mode and other settings made it work again. But not this one.

The user are using version 6.0 build 419, and the server is 6.0 build 421.
    We have 3 Windows server 2003 x64 terminal Service servers, and the user is connecting from a machine with Windows XP.

This is from the log:
    [I 06/00000034] Tue Apr 07 15:08:50 2009 - Resource LB User 'USER1' Server 'SERVER1' Session state: New Session 0
    [I 05/0000000A] Tue Apr 07 15:08:50 2009 - User USER1@DOMAIN, Client PC1, Address 0.0.0.0 wants to open "#135" Application, Server SERVER1:3389 is available
    [I 05/0000000B] Tue Apr 07 15:08:50 2009 - User USER1@DOMAIN, Client PC1, Address 0.0.0.0 tunneled to SERVER1:3389 and started Application "#135"

Please note the "0.0.0.0" address. When we had this issue before we also had a log with the strange address.

It works fine when we try to connect using a different pc.

The yare connecting from another office, so there is some firewalling/routing going on, but as said, the other users in the same office can connect just fine.

It must be linked to that logentry, and it must be something client side, since the server is working just fine for all other users, including this useraccount on another machine.

We have tried to recreate the Farm, and have reinstalled the client. Windows firewall is turned off. The problem began when the user got a new pc, with a fresh install of the client.

Any hints on how to solved this ?

2. bcdudley

bcdudley Member

I am having the same issue, or at least one with very similar conditions. I also have one of my remote stores testing applications and the are getting the same message above. Their is routing and VPN, however, no firewall issues. The difference I see is my client is nto reporting an address at all instead of 0.0.0.0.

My log file looks like:
    User vincen, Client XRDY3263A, Address tunneled to RDYTERM1:3389 and started Application "#8"

I also have the error message prior to this one:
    Failed to get MAC Address (0x0000001f) A device attached to the system is not functioning.

It appears this may be related to the client not returning a correct IP or Mac address properly. I have 8 other clients being tested at the moment that are all working correctly.

Any suggestions on what could cause this issue?

Thank you

3. zippo

zippo Pro

Failing to get a MAC address is not a fatal error. This usually happens if the client machine is not on the same network of the server.
    If you are not using any mac filtering this will not effect the system.

4. zippo

zippo Pro

Re: Getting Terminal Server Busy error, on specific computer

are you using any filtering?
    what is the output if you run ipconfig on the machine with the problem?
    try connecting in gateway mode

5. perkopp

perkopp Guest

Hi.

I am currently experiencing the same problem on a couple of computers. Any more hints?

My error message is slightly different, stating: "Server :0 is available".

More info:
    - Logging on to the farm is ok, using ssl mode (with Deepnet). The error occurs when starting an app.
    - There are currently 8 connections to the specific terminal server (running w2008).
    - Load Balancer Server ruuning version 7.1.659, client running 7.3.753

6. jurgencachia

jurgencachia Guest

HI perkopp

kindly test using v7.3.768 (available from http://downloads.2x.com/#appserver) as thi sissue was fixed by 2x developers .

7. ihsan

ihsan Guest

I also facing with this problem. One of my user shows this message "Client could not access the remote application. Terminal Server might be too busy to accept new connections or network problems are preventing your connection. Please try connecting again later."

I downloaded the 2x v7.3.768, but nothing changed. Still cannot connect the user to remote server. A.S.A.P

8. jurgencachia

jurgencachia Guest

HI ihsan

Make sure that No Anti-virus/spyware or firewall is blocking 2x client also try to connect with mstsc over 2x default port (EX.192.168.2.1:80)