I've been using Parrallels on my MacBook Air for a couple of months, but it crashes regularly when I open the lid (resume from sleep). I'm also finding both XP and MacOS slow, though I gave 1.5gb ram to XP. I find the relationship between the Mac and PC confusing. And the last straw was the crash yesterday, when I was trying to present to a client.
Parallels support have suggested workarounds for the crashing problem, but this doesn't really do it for me. I use the machine for business and I just need it to work wthout fuss. So, Windows being my priority (Outlook and document sync with my PC) I'm thinking of removing Parallels and just booting XP with Boot Camp. Bye bye lovely MacOS
(
Can anyone give me any advice on this please? I'd really appreciate a knoledgable opinion.
And if I do opt to remove Parrallels, can anyone explain how to transfer my virtual machine to Boot Camp? Is it possible or do I have to install XP etc again from scratch.
thanks in advance
Ben
Parallels support have suggested workarounds for the crashing problem, but this doesn't really do it for me. I use the machine for business and I just need it to work wthout fuss. So, Windows being my priority (Outlook and document sync with my PC) I'm thinking of removing Parallels and just booting XP with Boot Camp. Bye bye lovely MacOS
Can anyone give me any advice on this please? I'd really appreciate a knoledgable opinion.
And if I do opt to remove Parrallels, can anyone explain how to transfer my virtual machine to Boot Camp? Is it possible or do I have to install XP etc again from scratch.
thanks in advance
Ben