KevinClarke
Product Expert
Dear All,
Apologises if I'm missing the obvious, but recently the Parallels version 4 popup or flyer advertising the version 4 product has poped up on screen at 3 different times/days. This has appeared on screen in my Guest O/S and probabaly came via my MAC o/s.
The problem is when the flyer appears and I cancel it, it hangs my Guest O/S which is Vista. My MAC OS is still fine, but I'm unable to get my guest O/S back to life. Or more to the point Parallels is hung up. I've treid Ctrl ALT delete etc etc.. but it is completely frozen with no keyboard response within the Parallels or guest O/S environment
I'm running an iMAC 3.06GHZ processor with Mac O/S 10.5.7 and 4gb RAM. The guest O/S is Vista with SP1. My parallels version is 3 with build 5638 which I believeis the latest.
Has anyone else seen this or know how to get the Guest O/S back to life?
Regards
Kevin
Apologises if I'm missing the obvious, but recently the Parallels version 4 popup or flyer advertising the version 4 product has poped up on screen at 3 different times/days. This has appeared on screen in my Guest O/S and probabaly came via my MAC o/s.
The problem is when the flyer appears and I cancel it, it hangs my Guest O/S which is Vista. My MAC OS is still fine, but I'm unable to get my guest O/S back to life. Or more to the point Parallels is hung up. I've treid Ctrl ALT delete etc etc.. but it is completely frozen with no keyboard response within the Parallels or guest O/S environment
I'm running an iMAC 3.06GHZ processor with Mac O/S 10.5.7 and 4gb RAM. The guest O/S is Vista with SP1. My parallels version is 3 with build 5638 which I believeis the latest.
Has anyone else seen this or know how to get the Guest O/S back to life?
Regards
Kevin