Sirblackadder
Junior Member
Hi,
this is the second time I forgot my password - not the one for the forums but the one to get a trial activation key. Problem is that the "forgot your password?" service does not work. I enter my mail adress (any of the two I used so far) and click on "Send". The system confirms that it knows that my given mail adress exists in its database and promises that the password will arrive in my mailbox soon.
However, this mail never arrives. This happens with both my registered mail-adresses. Password reset mails for the forum accounts are no problem, only the trial key registration password never comes through. Spam filter cannot be the reason since I have none.
What can I do about that?
this is the second time I forgot my password - not the one for the forums but the one to get a trial activation key. Problem is that the "forgot your password?" service does not work. I enter my mail adress (any of the two I used so far) and click on "Send". The system confirms that it knows that my given mail adress exists in its database and promises that the password will arrive in my mailbox soon.
However, this mail never arrives. This happens with both my registered mail-adresses. Password reset mails for the forum accounts are no problem, only the trial key registration password never comes through. Spam filter cannot be the reason since I have none.
What can I do about that?