Been trying to install my new copy of 3.0. Previously had 2.5 installed - which I thought was 3.0 (see thread What update am I entitled to (for free)??)
I ran the uninstall program in desktop.
Goes thru all the preliminary steps; gets to "running installation script" and stops cold. Waited 30 minutes, no progress; try to quit and get message that it cannot quit because script is running.
Force quit is only way out.
Follow all steps in article 4790. Exactly the same results.
BTW, version 2.5 worked fine.
What else do I need to try to get his thing to install?!?!
Macs and Parallels are both new to me ( 20 yrs of PC's),so be gentle.
Thanks for any guidance.
Gary
I ran the uninstall program in desktop.
Goes thru all the preliminary steps; gets to "running installation script" and stops cold. Waited 30 minutes, no progress; try to quit and get message that it cannot quit because script is running.
Force quit is only way out.
Follow all steps in article 4790. Exactly the same results.
BTW, version 2.5 worked fine.
What else do I need to try to get his thing to install?!?!
Macs and Parallels are both new to me ( 20 yrs of PC's),so be gentle.
Thanks for any guidance.
Gary