Frozenâ„¢
Bit poster
Hello Parallels users.
Recently, I bought my upgrade to Parallels 7, because I was very pleased with how v6 worked for me.
I downloaded it, entered my activation key, and was then prompted with a message box asking me to supply my activation code for version 6. This is a problem, because I cannot find that old code that I used. I really need to install this for school, so please, tell me how I can get past this box asking for my old code. As I only have my new code.
Thank you for your time!
-Leo
Recently, I bought my upgrade to Parallels 7, because I was very pleased with how v6 worked for me.
I downloaded it, entered my activation key, and was then prompted with a message box asking me to supply my activation code for version 6. This is a problem, because I cannot find that old code that I used. I really need to install this for school, so please, tell me how I can get past this box asking for my old code. As I only have my new code.
Thank you for your time!
-Leo