HELP! Error Code [1b/fffffffe] - W7Pro

Discussion in 'Parallels Client for Android' started by tmoca, Feb 10, 2012.

1. tmoca

tmoca Guest

Hi. I recently upgraded to W7 Pro and now neither of my Android devices can connect and desperately need help as I am at a loss. Here is what I have...

RDP works via another W7 machine, both on my network and off-site.
    Using standard port 3389 and open.
    Disabled firewall to test and no dice
    Using Static IP and DYNDNS. I used to be able to connect using either way...I still can with the other W7 box both ways

Had no problems with XP...again, no problems connecting from other windows & mac based machines, just not my 2 Android devices.

Any info would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
    -C

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

from the android are u connecting from wifi or 3g?

3. yurypanasyuk

yurypanasyuk Guest

Im having this same issue. Running Windows Server 2008 R2 on a Tmobile Galaxy S II. 2X version 10.1.1222. It has always worked until i reinstalled Remote Services on my server...... Weird...

4. yurypanasyuk

yurypanasyuk Guest

Im having this exact same issue. When I'm on 4G it tries to login, screen flickers a few times and then pops that error message..... When on wifi, it flickers a few times then i get nothing but a black screen. notification bar has no error, but says "Session Running (with my server name). Running on Android 2.3.6 T-Mobile Galaxy II. Also my client having same issue on same server with his Galaxy Tablet.

5. yurypanasyuk

yurypanasyuk Guest

Been researching this issue for a while and figured it out! It all has to do with NLA (Network Level Authentication) being enabled. I dont know if it is possible to leave it on while using 2X since it probably doesn't support NLA. Leaving NLA is highly recommended because of security reasons. If you do decide to disable it (as i am going to) at least change the RDP port here: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server\WinStations\RDP-Tcp\PortNumber

You can disable NLA by going to
    -Remote Desktop Session Host Configurations
    -TCP RDP Properties
    -General tab
    -uncheck the Allow NLA
    -Security layer:negotiable
    -encryption level: Client compatible

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks!