Mac OS 10.6 & Parallels 4
I currently have a Virtual Machine that I created using Parallels - I did not have an existing boot camp set up.
I am considering creating a boot camp version of Windows thinking that some of my kids games etc. will work better on it than the Parallels VM.
If I do this, I THINK what will happen is I can then (after deleting my existing VM) 1) use Parallels to use the boot camp machine while using MAC or 2) Boot to windows using boot camp.
Am I correct?
Will the Parallels VM (using the boot camp installation) be better than the one I currently have?
Thanks, Dwaine
I currently have a Virtual Machine that I created using Parallels - I did not have an existing boot camp set up.
I am considering creating a boot camp version of Windows thinking that some of my kids games etc. will work better on it than the Parallels VM.
If I do this, I THINK what will happen is I can then (after deleting my existing VM) 1) use Parallels to use the boot camp machine while using MAC or 2) Boot to windows using boot camp.
Am I correct?
Will the Parallels VM (using the boot camp installation) be better than the one I currently have?
Thanks, Dwaine