Hi there [See the update...],
I've got a serious problem right now...
Running Mac OS X 10.5.8 on a MacBook with Vista...
I have just upgraded my Parallels Desktop 4 for Mac => Parallels Desktop 5 for Mac. The upgrade went smoothly but when I planned to open a document which I know I had on Z: (the Parallels Desktop 5 on '.psf') - it's not there any more... I now found that the whole Z: drive have been replaced and heavily reduced from some 150 GB to 266 MB...
My C:Vista is 31,9 GB - so there are some serious amount of disc-capacity missing
So my problem is:
- all the missing files that used to be on Z:Home - are they completely gone ??
- the missing disc-capacity - how do I retrieve it ??
HELP !!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
UPDATE:
I have now completely rebooted my MacBook and now the Z: turns up as Home again... Just like it was before.
I did reboot the Windows Vista and Parallels before, but it seems that was not enough. But now all is GREAT again.
Sorry for this post, I guess one gets a little stressed when you seem to have lost lots of your files (and disc-space).
All Good and Thanks for checking !
I've got a serious problem right now...
Running Mac OS X 10.5.8 on a MacBook with Vista...
I have just upgraded my Parallels Desktop 4 for Mac => Parallels Desktop 5 for Mac. The upgrade went smoothly but when I planned to open a document which I know I had on Z: (the Parallels Desktop 5 on '.psf') - it's not there any more... I now found that the whole Z: drive have been replaced and heavily reduced from some 150 GB to 266 MB...
My C:Vista is 31,9 GB - so there are some serious amount of disc-capacity missing
So my problem is:
- all the missing files that used to be on Z:Home - are they completely gone ??
- the missing disc-capacity - how do I retrieve it ??
HELP !!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
UPDATE:
I have now completely rebooted my MacBook and now the Z: turns up as Home again... Just like it was before.
I did reboot the Windows Vista and Parallels before, but it seems that was not enough. But now all is GREAT again.
Sorry for this post, I guess one gets a little stressed when you seem to have lost lots of your files (and disc-space).
All Good and Thanks for checking !
Last edited: