I am running version 4, latest build on a MacBook Pro
I have a disk (expanding) that is set to be max 40gb.
It has 19gb used on the disk.
Uncompressed it shows 39gb but compressed only reduces to 35gb, I expected it to go down to 19gb
How do I set this to do what it says on the box?
I have tried to swap it between fixed and expanding and back again but get same results. I have no snapshots. Have tried to compress using supplied tools.
Baffled!
Neil
I have a disk (expanding) that is set to be max 40gb.
It has 19gb used on the disk.
Uncompressed it shows 39gb but compressed only reduces to 35gb, I expected it to go down to 19gb
How do I set this to do what it says on the box?
I have tried to swap it between fixed and expanding and back again but get same results. I have no snapshots. Have tried to compress using supplied tools.
Baffled!
Neil