Recently installed Parallels on:
Intel based iMac with a partioned 250 gig hd running boot camp with xp pro svc pac 2 on one partition & mac osx 10.4.11 on the other partition.
Ram 2GB 667 HHz DDR2 SDRAM
Installed Parallels 3.0 build 5584 which auto built a virtual My Boot Camp - Parallels Desktop machine.
When I attempt to start this machine I get the following msg & can not figure out what to do to fix the problem. Prior to installing Parallel's I was using VMware Fusion on a trial basis & the boot camp virtual machine would run fine. I've deleted VMware & the associate vm's.
Here is the msg I get when I try to start my parallels My Boot Camp machine:
More than one Windows partitions are found. This is not a standard Boot Camp configuration. Please refer to the Parallels Desktop for Mac User Guide, Using Boot Camp Windows XP Installation chapter for instructions on how to configure Parallels virtual machine in case of a non-standard Boot Camp configuration on your Macintosh computer.
I've gone through the users manual but not sure what I should do with the My Boot machine to get it to run.
Any help would be appreciated
Intel based iMac with a partioned 250 gig hd running boot camp with xp pro svc pac 2 on one partition & mac osx 10.4.11 on the other partition.
Ram 2GB 667 HHz DDR2 SDRAM
Installed Parallels 3.0 build 5584 which auto built a virtual My Boot Camp - Parallels Desktop machine.
When I attempt to start this machine I get the following msg & can not figure out what to do to fix the problem. Prior to installing Parallel's I was using VMware Fusion on a trial basis & the boot camp virtual machine would run fine. I've deleted VMware & the associate vm's.
Here is the msg I get when I try to start my parallels My Boot Camp machine:
More than one Windows partitions are found. This is not a standard Boot Camp configuration. Please refer to the Parallels Desktop for Mac User Guide, Using Boot Camp Windows XP Installation chapter for instructions on how to configure Parallels virtual machine in case of a non-standard Boot Camp configuration on your Macintosh computer.
I've gone through the users manual but not sure what I should do with the My Boot machine to get it to run.
Any help would be appreciated