Hi
I'm starting to think this isn't possible, iv seen a few threads confirming but only from about 2016 so hoping a work around is about.
I have 3 external monitors and my MacBook's screen, I want to display windows 10 on 2 monitors (extended desktop) and Mac OS on the 3rd external with my Mac screenalso in OS so each OS had 2 screens.
As far as I can see Windows can either be all or 1, is that right? Surely this must be a strong feature request if not already possible?
Cheers
Steve
I'm starting to think this isn't possible, iv seen a few threads confirming but only from about 2016 so hoping a work around is about.
I have 3 external monitors and my MacBook's screen, I want to display windows 10 on 2 monitors (extended desktop) and Mac OS on the 3rd external with my Mac screenalso in OS so each OS had 2 screens.
As far as I can see Windows can either be all or 1, is that right? Surely this must be a strong feature request if not already possible?
Cheers
Steve