Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks for your active participation @Wikik, we would love to have a fan like you!Some time Old version does not work Properly. Before Some year same issue with me then I Download Latest and Update ISO and Make Bootable drive. Here you can Download Windows XP service pack 3 iso if face any issue so reply here.
Thanks for the suggestion @MuhammadU It's very helpful!check it it will help you
Hi @gabiruy, thanks for the suggestions. It seems that you might have installed an older build. Feel free to reach out anytime and we are happy to assist you further.Yes, Sometimes it takes time or it doesn't work properly. When i installed windows xp from here. and make bootable drive and it works for me.
Your answer is best i was using SP2 but now i am going to update it to SP3Arun, thank you. I D/L'd a diff version of XP Pro SP3 (I did not create another one from my paid version of XP Pro) and low & behold got it installed. I also have Crossover installed on this machine (similar to Parallels). Maybe you would know the answer to this, is it possible to install Windows apps directly from Parallels or do I have to continue to install them via Crossover? I want to run the Windows apps from inside Windows due to the fact that I use Adobe PageMaker a lot. Printing is an issue using PageMaker through Crossover. Thank you kindly.