Larry Nicholson
Bit poster
I have a new iMac that has parallels installed, I try to start Windows 2000 with both the regular boot disk and an ISO disk but always have the same problem.
When I get to where you have to press F8 to Agree to the terms of their agreement it does not work. The up and down page keys work fine, I have clicked inside the small window and tried and with the mouse and keyboard active but the F8 key has never worked??
I can't get past this point unless I can agree and F8 is the only way???
Please some ideas
Larry
When I get to where you have to press F8 to Agree to the terms of their agreement it does not work. The up and down page keys work fine, I have clicked inside the small window and tried and with the mouse and keyboard active but the F8 key has never worked??
I can't get past this point unless I can agree and F8 is the only way???
Please some ideas
Larry