Help!!! Your product license has reached the activation limit.

NathalieH

Bit poster
I had Parallels on my MacBook pro but i totally uninstalled it, now I am trying to use Parallels on my new imac and when I type in my product key the message I am getting is
Your product license has reached the activation limit.

How do I fix this, I really need to use the service I have paid for ?!!
 
I had Parallels on my MacBook pro but i totally uninstalled it, now I am trying to use Parallels on my new imac and when I type in my product key the message I am getting is
Your product license has reached the activation limit.

How do I fix this, I really need to use the service I have paid for ?!!
Please try to activate your Parallels Desktop 11 and let us know who it goes.
 
Back
Top