I'm having a slow melt down of Parallels on my MacBook Pro using Mountain Lion.
At first it was slowing way down and couldn't find the network, so I ran disk utility on everything, then tried Parallels Tools reinstall, no luck.
I then decided to try an old copy (two weeks old) of my .PVM Parallels file. Using copy or migrate from my USB drive, it won't copy the old .PVM file and access it. I get the following message, "Finder can't complete operation because some data in xxx.pvm can't be read or written. Error code - 36"
Any thoughts or am I hosed?
At first it was slowing way down and couldn't find the network, so I ran disk utility on everything, then tried Parallels Tools reinstall, no luck.
I then decided to try an old copy (two weeks old) of my .PVM Parallels file. Using copy or migrate from my USB drive, it won't copy the old .PVM file and access it. I get the following message, "Finder can't complete operation because some data in xxx.pvm can't be read or written. Error code - 36"
Any thoughts or am I hosed?