System: Parallels Pro for MAC Ver. 12.1.1 (41491)
I am attempting to set up a LAB with 2 Windows Domains. The first domain is on "Shared Network" and works fine, the 2nd domain I wanted on a separate network so the only option is Host Only. However the Guest Computer on this network cannot connect to the internet through the Mac Host, i understand that it is not possible for the internet to connect to guest computers in Host Only networks, but is there any way to enable NAT for outbound connections?
Am I missing something glaringly obvious.?
Many Thanks
I am attempting to set up a LAB with 2 Windows Domains. The first domain is on "Shared Network" and works fine, the 2nd domain I wanted on a separate network so the only option is Host Only. However the Guest Computer on this network cannot connect to the internet through the Mac Host, i understand that it is not possible for the internet to connect to guest computers in Host Only networks, but is there any way to enable NAT for outbound connections?
Am I missing something glaringly obvious.?
Many Thanks