How can I tell SmartSelect not to have all my doc open from my mac....

ddrotts

Bit poster
After I installed the latest Ver of Parallel, all my defaults for Office are now opening in Office 2007 instead of Office 2004 (on my mac), how can I tell SmartSelect NOT to do this. Their must be a file location, where smart select has changed. I have changed a few, but now when I get an email attachment, and I double click on it, it opens in Office 2007....
 
Hi, how do I start it? i do not see Smart Select

just start it, right-click (Control-click) its icon in the Dock, and choose Smart Select from the shortcut menu.
 
sorry to be a PITA.. but... I right click on my Word icon in my mac, and I do not see a Smart Select opt....
 
ddrotts said:
sorry to be a PITA.. but... I right click on my Word icon in my mac, and I do not see a Smart Select opt....

Please do the following:
1)right-click the file
2)choose Open With
3)choose Other...
3)select "Always open with" checkbox
4)choose the desired application for that type of files

It is a bug that will be fixed in the future update (coming soon),
 
Back
Top