N
NewNickName
I usually use a single W7 VM, and ave done for years.
I have had to copy it so that I can test some software created by google ... with the intention that the cloned VM be deleted as soon as I am finished with it. (I will not use Google software while they use their update mechanism).
The copying went fine, both VMs seem to work ... BUT ... if I click on my Parallels Dock icon BOTH VMs start to load AT THE SAME TIME!!!.
I want my standard, every day, W7 VM to load .. and the google experiment to stay closed. If I want google then I will load it from a folder.
How to I configure Parallels 9 so that one VM is always used by the Dock icon (and not both, and not the 'most recent')
Thanks.
I have had to copy it so that I can test some software created by google ... with the intention that the cloned VM be deleted as soon as I am finished with it. (I will not use Google software while they use their update mechanism).
The copying went fine, both VMs seem to work ... BUT ... if I click on my Parallels Dock icon BOTH VMs start to load AT THE SAME TIME!!!.
I want my standard, every day, W7 VM to load .. and the google experiment to stay closed. If I want google then I will load it from a folder.
How to I configure Parallels 9 so that one VM is always used by the Dock icon (and not both, and not the 'most recent')
Thanks.