I am using Parallels 17 for Mac on a MBP M1.
My Mac is connected to QNAP NAS and I have full access from the Mac to all folders on the NAS.
In W11 I would like to create a network drive linked to a NAS folder that subsequently will be accessed from another Mac and a W11 PC. I have not figured out how to do that. In W11 file explorer I see all my Mac folders, but not the NAS nor its folders.
Can somebody help me with the setup in W11? I was searching for a KB but did not find one.
My Mac is connected to QNAP NAS and I have full access from the Mac to all folders on the NAS.
In W11 I would like to create a network drive linked to a NAS folder that subsequently will be accessed from another Mac and a W11 PC. I have not figured out how to do that. In W11 file explorer I see all my Mac folders, but not the NAS nor its folders.
Can somebody help me with the setup in W11? I was searching for a KB but did not find one.