How do I convert file in PST format from Outlook Express data

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ashtong1, Jan 29, 2019.

1. ashtong1

ashtong1 Bit poster

Outlook Express does not support in new windows. In the new window, MS Outlook supports, but the DBX file of Outlook Express does not open in MS Outlook. I have some imported DBX files, I need a good converter tool that will convert my DBX file to PST file.

2. Hey, you can find different ways to convert DBX to PST files here (just please click on "here")

3. kashtons

kashtons Bit poster

DBX to PST conversion process that will help you convert your email data from DBX file into Outlook PST and also convert your DBX file data to Outlook PST file, where you can access all email easily. This software provides an easy way to export multiple DBX files to PST file. It easily exports Outlook Express to Outlook without any data loss. You can use Softaken DBX to PST Converter tool that converts easily and fast.

4. mishar

mishar Bit poster

• When Outlook exports email, contacts, and calendar info to a .pst, it makes a copy of the information. Nothing leaves Outlook. You'll still see and have access to your email, contacts, and calendar in Outlook.

• When Outlook exports emails, it includes any attachments to the emails.

• Outlook does not export meta-data such as folder properties (views, permissions, and AutoArchive settings); message rules; and blocked senders lists.

5. adamm19

adamm19 Bit poster

You just need to download a DBX to PST Converter Software for conversion of your Outlook Express data. Try BetaVare DBX to PST Converter Tool it helps you in the conversion of your Outlook Express DBX to PST, EML, MBOX, and all other formats in an easy way. This app converts bulk-size files without losing your data and supports all Windows and MS Outlook. You can also check the demo version.

There are some steps to Convert DBX to PST

1. Download and open the app

2. Choose your DBX files to convert

3. Preview your file before conversion

4. Select PST format

5. Select the location to save your file

6. Press the click now button for conversion