I have been having trouble installing version 5. Even though my account at parallels.com shows that the software is registered, there is no support code.
There are lots of places where it says you get 30 days of free support, but EVERY method requires a support code. I have even tried calling the corporate offices in D.C. but there is no option to talk to a human. Even pressing "0" to go to the general voice mail ends with a message from the phone system that that is an invalid extension.
How do I get a support code or talk to/email/chat an actual human being?
There are lots of places where it says you get 30 days of free support, but EVERY method requires a support code. I have even tried calling the corporate offices in D.C. but there is no option to talk to a human. Even pressing "0" to go to the general voice mail ends with a message from the phone system that that is an invalid extension.
How do I get a support code or talk to/email/chat an actual human being?