Hi all,
I have a Win XP VM that I created long ago. My wife also needs to have access to this VM from her user account. Currently the Virtual Machine files are in my User/Documents folder. I was able to move these files to the root of my hard drive and they still work for me, but when I log into my wife's account and try and "open" the VM *.pvm file, Parallels says they are invalid or flashes a window and then does nothing.
I am apparently missing some important part of moving the VM partitions around to make them accessible by other user accounts on my same machine.
I read through my Parallels 5.x documentation, but I see no mention of "moving" files or from making files available for all users on a machine.
I have a Win XP VM that I created long ago. My wife also needs to have access to this VM from her user account. Currently the Virtual Machine files are in my User/Documents folder. I was able to move these files to the root of my hard drive and they still work for me, but when I log into my wife's account and try and "open" the VM *.pvm file, Parallels says they are invalid or flashes a window and then does nothing.
I am apparently missing some important part of moving the VM partitions around to make them accessible by other user accounts on my same machine.
I read through my Parallels 5.x documentation, but I see no mention of "moving" files or from making files available for all users on a machine.