I have installed Windows XP Pro via Boot Camp. I have installed Boot Camp 3.0 on Mac. How do I get one to use the other?
I only get the Express or Custom options for Windows installation in Parallels. If I choose Custom, I have to enter my Windows Product Key yet again, and the accompanying message leads me to think Parallels just intends to install another instance of Windows within itself, and not use the Boot Camp installation.
When I installed Parallels I was not asked to tick any boxes or make any selections then.
TIA
I only get the Express or Custom options for Windows installation in Parallels. If I choose Custom, I have to enter my Windows Product Key yet again, and the accompanying message leads me to think Parallels just intends to install another instance of Windows within itself, and not use the Boot Camp installation.
When I installed Parallels I was not asked to tick any boxes or make any selections then.
TIA