Hi Folks,
At the time I upgraded to snow leopard, I didn't know that my version of "Parallels Desktop for Mac" would end up incompatible. Now it is sitting in my Incompatible Software folder and I would like to completely remove it. Unfortunately, the uninstall package on the disk doesn't work with snow leopard, so I am stuck.
Can anyone offer a solution?
Pertinent Information:
Parallels Desktop for Mac (can't find any version number on the box or the installation disk)
MacBook Pro running OSX 10.6.2
2 Items in Incompatible software are Parallels and Parallels Image Tool
1 Item still in Applications folder is Parallels Folder
Looking to fully remove application along with any/all associated virtual machines and data.
(Note: I am a bit afraid of messing around in the Terminal application for fear of corrupting my OS.)
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks,
GinaF
At the time I upgraded to snow leopard, I didn't know that my version of "Parallels Desktop for Mac" would end up incompatible. Now it is sitting in my Incompatible Software folder and I would like to completely remove it. Unfortunately, the uninstall package on the disk doesn't work with snow leopard, so I am stuck.
Can anyone offer a solution?
Pertinent Information:
Parallels Desktop for Mac (can't find any version number on the box or the installation disk)
MacBook Pro running OSX 10.6.2
2 Items in Incompatible software are Parallels and Parallels Image Tool
1 Item still in Applications folder is Parallels Folder
Looking to fully remove application along with any/all associated virtual machines and data.
(Note: I am a bit afraid of messing around in the Terminal application for fear of corrupting my OS.)
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks,
GinaF