Apparently I have build 3188 (March 7,2007) right now and I just purchased "Parallels Desktop 3.0 for Mac" via the following link (http://www.parallels.com/en/products/desktop/upgrade) for 49.99. I received the following e-mail:
Dear Giuseppe Pancari,
Thank you for upgrading to Parallels Desktop for Mac 3.0! To use your 3.0
activation key, you must have the previous version of Parallels Desktop for
Mac already activated. Your Upgrade activation key will not activate the
previous version of the software.
YOUR UPGRADE ACTIVATION KEY: Yadda-Yadda.
How do I upgrade exactly? Are they going to ship something to me? Where is the download link? I just purchased the product a few minutes ago. Do I have to wait for the company to e-mail a downloadable link? What am I supposed to do with the 'upgrade activation key?"
Dear Giuseppe Pancari,
Thank you for upgrading to Parallels Desktop for Mac 3.0! To use your 3.0
activation key, you must have the previous version of Parallels Desktop for
Mac already activated. Your Upgrade activation key will not activate the
previous version of the software.
YOUR UPGRADE ACTIVATION KEY: Yadda-Yadda.
How do I upgrade exactly? Are they going to ship something to me? Where is the download link? I just purchased the product a few minutes ago. Do I have to wait for the company to e-mail a downloadable link? What am I supposed to do with the 'upgrade activation key?"